Wednesday, February 8, 2012

And now for something different!

     I always try to find a drink that compliments or even enhances the taste I get from BBQ or a nicely grilled steak. I have searched high and low, have tried lots of different concoctions. One drink I have fallen in love with is different. It does not taste like anything else on the market.

     That's right Moxie! Moxie used to out sell Coke back in the day! This is a soda I will have available at every family or friend gathering I host or am invited to! One thing I get from folks is, "They don't sell Moxie in my state." Well the good folks at The New England Moxie Congress have built a list of stores nationwide that sell Moxie! You can find that list here!

     There are a lot of things that have fallen victim of the corporate beast and are stuck in a vault that the folks at Coke or Pepsi do not what you to have! I for one am glad Moxie is not one of them! Its a New England Classic that my Grandfather and his father enjoyed. So search the list and see if your local place is listed. The place Greg and I go to buy Moxie in Maryland is  The Fresh Market on Quarry Lake Drive in Baltimore. Give Moxie a try the next time you are enjoying Crabs, Steak, or even BBQ and let us know what you think! Comment below or shoot us an e-mail at charmcitysportspodcast@gmail.com


Peace and good vibes,

     -Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment