Thursday, April 21, 2011

Keep the faith!


I have several family members and friends up in New England that would hate to see this hat on my head! I only realy wear it because I lost my Red Sox hat last summer. At the start of this baseball season I told Tap Master I would wear this hat as long as the O's are doing ok! Some would call that "Banwagen" but what can I say 30+ years of being a Sox fan does not get forgotten over night with out a Lobotomy!
The O's have won 2 in a row now and we are getting a real feel for what this team can to when they are alive at the plate! This team is very different than past teams. So just because they lose a few right now does not mean its over. Trust me I grew up a Boston Sports fan in the 80's 90's and early 2000's.......I'm just glad I dont have to hear Buckner jokes any more!

-Case Rocker
(From my Phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment