Thursday, January 12, 2012

Playoff BBQ Blitz!!

     Ok this weekend Greg and I will be on the hunt for the best BBQ place in Baltimore! The only places I really know anything about in this area is Red Hot & Blue, and Famous Dave's(both are national chains). No matter what you think, we are south of the Mason-Dixon Line and BBQ thrives in the south! So I put my internet search skills to the task of finding top rated Barbecue joints in Baltimore and urbanspoon.com pointed me in the right direction! What I wanted were Barbecue places that had a good rating but also prices that would not break the bank, and Andy Nelson's BBQ in Hunt Valley seemed to be tops on every ones list! Then I came across this video review that just made me want to visit there this weekend!!




     If you know of any other BBQ shacks in the Baltimore area that knocks it out of the park every time let us know and we will add it to our list of places to visit and review! We will be sharing updates on what we thought of the items we ordered and tasted at Andy Nelson's.

Peace and good vibes!

-Mike

1 comment:

  1. We will also be hitting up Chaps Pit Beef which has amazing sandwiches someday soon. Greg has been there and loves it, he just needs to get Mike there and make him a believer too!

    But Andy's will be first on the menu!

    ReplyDelete