Friday, January 20, 2012

Smack Talk?!?!

     Sunday 3:00pm is fast approaching and the anticipation of both Ravens fans and Pats fans is building! A few things to remember this weekend.

1. Remember that fans of the opposing team are people with feelings.

2. You are not paid by your team, so beating some one up that supports the other team will not earn you respect with Joe Flacco or Tom Brady.

3. Greg and Mike will not be drinking, but some people do so drink responsibly.

4. NEVER Drink and Drive!!!! EVER!!!!

5. Have fun and be sure the ones around you can also have fun....yes even if they are Pats fans!!!

     Today is Purple Friday in Ravens Land so today I decided to dress from head to toe in my Patriots gear. Let just say I have ruffled some feathers here in Baltimore! This is an AFC Championship match-up I have been waiting for since I moved down here from Boston back in 2002. I do not want to see a blow-out by either side. I really prefer the long hard fought out game like the Pats vs Raiders AFC Championship game a few years back.


     The Ravens need a game like this in their history. Their Superbowl win a few years back was a different time and a much different team. They had that energy, that look, the drive....ok their Defense carried them! But still! This years team I want them to perform well against the past but I am not sold, there is a large shadow in the back of my mind when it comes to the Ravens beating the Pats. I could be wrong, but I saw a giant wake up last weekend against Denver. Sunday we will all find out if that giant has returned!

Good Luck to both teams!

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment