Sunday, January 8, 2012

Texans welcome to the home of the real angry BIRDS!!

       So the first half of the AFC division has been set! Houston Vs. Baltimore. From what I saw it looks like next weekends game is going to come down to who can run the ball down the field. It will be important for Baltimore's defense to show up and shut down Houston's passing game. I realize there is only so much preparing professional football players can do.

       Whenever I hear pro players say things like "practice?!?!" I get a little miffed. Sorry but practice is what separates a flash in the pan and Legends. I'm reminded of Larry Bird. He would show up several hours before every game, not just playoff games but every game and practice taking the basketball and putting it in the net. So for the Ravens sake I am hoping more than just the coaching and QB watched video of yesterdays game. Houston has momentum on their side, I just hope Baltimore's season wasn't just one big tease! I am rooting for a Baltimore vs. New England Championship match. This is football and anything can happen!

UPDATE!!!! Like I said this is football and ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!! If you missed it you HAVE to watch the video I linked! Denver beats the Steelers in grand fashion and are set to face New England next week! Wow! I don't care who you are, if you love Football this play will just move you! Exciting Games coming to the AFC next week! Share your picks with us. Who is going to the AFC and NFC Championship games?

Good luck and enjoy the games,

-Mike   

No comments:

Post a Comment